I also have been reading A LOT of mommy blogs lately for work and decided that I too wanted to be a 'mommy blogger'.
At this point who knows how often I will update this, but I am hoping it will be at least twice a week.
Your next question may be "What are you going to write about?"... ya, I am not really sure about that either! But it will be interesting. I will tell you that the title of our blog describes the current stage of our life. So here goes the first update!
SCHOOL...
The count down is on... there are 22 days until the first day of 1st Grade for Miss Annabelle. It's a little crazy to me that Nate and I have a 1st grader who is soon to be 6 years old (8/31). We went back-to-school shopping with the list the school provided to us and there were several 'big kid' items on it like: #2 pencils, highlighters and composition books. YIKES! I don't remember using that stuff until I was at least in the 2nd grade... but then again Annabelle had 'word wall words' (aka spelling words) in Kindergarten... CRAZY!
Just as I started to get a little emotional that Annabelle was getting ready to turn 6 and start 1st grade, I looked at Russ. There he was sitting in the shopping cart chewing on the package of highlighters and drooling. And in that moment I thought to myself what a wonderful life Nate and I have. Then Russ started screaming and Annabelle started begging for a toy... and just like that the 'moment' was over! Such is the life of a parent!

No comments:
Post a Comment